Defending You Against Domestic Violence Charges

If you have been arrested or charged with domestic violence, you will get an idea of how much just one encounter with the criminal justice system can turn your life upside down. Under Florida law, there are several offenses, including: assault, battery, stalking, harassment, kidnapping, and sexual assault that may be categorized as domestic violence if certain factors are satisfied. If the prosecuting attorney can find aggravating circumstances, you could be facing a potentially lengthy prison sentence.

Furthermore, you do not have to be cohabiting or married to the accuser at the time of arrest to end up in Domestic Violence Court. If the alleged victim can show a previous dating relationship, or that you have a child in common, the charge may fall under the category of domestic violence. This is the time to turn to a skilled criminal defense attorney. The Law Office of Joseph R. Fasone, PA in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, is prepared to help.

Nearly 30 Years’ Legal Experience

A domestic violence conviction may have a lasting effect on the rest of your life including a criminal record that cannot be sealed which may in turn affect your future employment opportunities. If you have a pending divorce, a domestic violence charge may disrupt child custody or time sharing arrangements. If you have been charged with domestic violence, you need an experienced felony lawyer to help you navigate the criminal justice system and obtain a good outcome for you, your future, and for your family.

With nearly three decades of experience as a criminal defense lawyer, Mr. Fasone has the experience you need on your side. Call today and make an appointment for a free consultation about your case.

Protect Your Rights; Call Today

You want a lawyer who listens to you, pays attention to what you need and works hard to get it for you. The Law Office of Joseph R. Fasone, PA, in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, makes a promise to deliver that for you. Call today for a free consultation at 954-764-4010 or use this online form.